Here are the letters from the world's major space agencies to Rogozin who wants to shoot down the ISS.

03/04/2022
Credit image: NASA
Credit image: NASA

Article by: Andacs Robert Eugen, on 03 April 2022, at 10:21 am Los Angeles time

Dimitri Rogozin, said a few weeks ago that he would bring down the ISS, due to sanctions, which he considers "unjustified" on Russia, after it invaded Ukraine. He asked the space agencies with which we hope to collaborate peacefully (despite the threats on twitter), to send a response to the current situation and demanded the removal of sanctions to Russia.

He also said that "The lack of response or a negative response would be a basis for our decision," according to TASS.

However, the situation has changed radically, and Rogozin said, according to NASA, that he wants to collaborate with the U.S. space agency further to develop the ISS.

From NASA:

From ESA:

From CSA:

The 3 major space agencies each sent a letter to the head of the Russian space agency on March 30, 2022. Rogozin said he was waiting for a response from these 3 space agencies until 31 March (2022).

Well, now Rogozin has said that he no longer collaborates with partners on the ISS, until the sanctions are lifted. The decision changed all the way like it was just a few days before.

That's what we know so far. We hope that things will calm down and the collaborations between Russia, NASA, ESA and CSA will continue in peacefully.

We also hope that Russia does not make the wrong move, especially since Rogozin's tweets do not look too good.

More details will come in the coming days.

Be the first to read what's new from space!